About SeekiNF - Latest Newsletter with Interesting Examples
SeekiNF allows users to search for financial and non-financial information based on user specified search strings
from the various SEC filings and PCAOB Inspection Reports from 1994-2016 with daily updates. Currently SeekiNF allows you to perform search on 14 million SEC filings and 20 million documents in seconds. SeekiNF provides tremendous opportunities for gathering information related to
accounting, finance, marketing, tax, law, etc. to conduct research and develop various risk assessment models including financial risk
and fraud risk using financial and non-financial information. It is incredibly fast, gets the results in seconds. In short, SeekiNF is a Complete System, Second to None with its own Database and Incredible Search Engine.
Four Dimensions of SeekiNF
- Search: Search for specific issues/concerns in SEC Filings and PCAOB Inspection Reports in seconds (e.g., which companies are involved in litigation, patent infringement, wrongful termination, or mentioning “we may never be profitable” in their annual report, etc.)
- Obtain: Obtain information/data not available from any source. Examples: executives bios and compensation, business address, fiscal year end, Tax ID, State of Incorporation, audit committee members, unique balance sheet items, etc.
- Perform: Perform textual analyses of all 20 million documents in no time with built-in features (e.g., Word counter, counter, Proximity Counter with order, Word distribution, and six readability indices).
- Download: Download all the searched data in HTML and Excel Files on your system for your future reference and analyses.
Power Features of SeekiNF
- Boolean Logic with multiple words and phrases containing words like ‘a’, ‘in’, ‘if’, ‘no’, ‘of’, ‘to’, etc. (Watch the video given on the back for Examples 3 & 4)
- Proximity Search: Search for two words within any number of words (Watch the video given on the back for Example 5)
- Display few words before & few words after a phrase/word (Watch the video for Example 6)
- Counters for multiple phrases, words, and sentences (Watch the video for Example 7)
- Proximity Counter with order or no order two words within few words (Watch the video for Example 8)
- Built in Readability Metrics (Six readability indices)
Subsidiaries (Ex-21 of 10-K)
The list of all the Subsidiaries, including the country of the subsidiary, for all the companies for years 1994-2015 is available now!!
- Query the system using Company, CIK or SIC and get the list of all the subsidiaries with the country it is located in seconds.
- Get the count of US subsidiaries and non-US subsidiaries separately.
- Download your search results to Excel Spreadsheet.
In addition, get the entire data of subsidiary list, containing, the name of the subsidiary, country of the subsidiary, total count of subsidiaries, total count of US subsidiaries, for all the companies, for all the years 1994-2015 in Excel Spreadsheet.
CLICK HERE to see few examples on how to search for information using SeekiNF.